Tuesday, January 09, 2007

I've Been Tagged

I've been tagged by Magi.

A - Available or Taken: Taken
B - Best Friend: Chuck, my hubbie
C - Cake or Pie: Cake
D - Drink of Choice: Sweet Tea, Orange Soda & Diet Coke
E - Essential Item You Use Everyday: My Computer
F - Favorite Color: Blue
G - Gummy Bears or Worms: Bear, if I have to!
H - Hometown: Indy
I - Indulgence: Chocolate
J - January or February: January (my birthday month)
K - Kids and Names: none yet, but were waiting for a referral for Megan Michelle
L - Life Incomplete Without: God, family
M - Marriage Date: 05/04/2001
N - Number of Siblings: 1 sisters
O - Oranges or Apples: Apples
P - Phobias or Fears: Driving in heavy travel
Q - Favorite Quote: Don't burn any bridges
R - Reason to Smile: many... Chuck & my family
S - Season: Spring
T - Tag 5 People: hum, do 5 people read this? Just leave a comment if you want to participate.
U - Unknown Fact About Me: I lived Germany for 3 years (93-96) as a military dependent.
V - Veggie You Don't Like: Peas
W - Worst Habit: Procrastinating
X - X-rays: Spine & ring finger on left hand
Y - Your Favorite Food: Pot Roast, Chocolate
Z - Zodiac: Capicorn

Thanks Magi!

1 comment:

  1. Great answers! Thanks for playing. :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!