Friday, January 05, 2007

A Great Crafting Fing!


I ran across a great crafting find today. Reiman Publications, which I love, use to publish the magazine, Crafting Traditions. (They also publish, Country Woman, Taste of Home, Light & Tasty, Backyard Living and many other great magazines.) Like all of their magazines there are no advertisement, just loaded with great ideas. I have issues from July 1996 - June 1998. I can't wait to sort through them and share some great ideas with all of you!

***I finished going through the magazines today (Sunday). I cut out the pages I was interested in. There are still lots of great ideas left with color photos and step by step instructions. I would be happy to mail the remainder of the magazines to a fellow crafter. Just leave me your email in the comments and I will be in touch with you.***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!