Monday, January 15, 2007

A Delightful Day!

Today was a holiday for Chuck. He had to go out this morning to have some bloodwork. On the way home he phoned and asked if I wanted to go to Cracker Barrel. Of course I said yes! We don't go there very often, but I enjoy it. Not only is the food good, but I always come away with some ideas from looking around their Country Store.

He had to go out this evening, so I have been watching The Waltons. (I received series 1 & 2 last year for Christmas.) The Waltons is my favorite television show. I like the feeling of community and how simple life was.

Every now and then it is great to have a delightful, lazy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!