Thursday, December 21, 2006

Gift Card Holders

I made these easy gift card holders using scrapbook papers. They were simple to make and inexpensive. I purchased the paper $0.25 each and then used a coupon for 40% off. I already had the tape and ribbon

This is 7 1/2 in long and 3 inches wide. The top corners are cut at an angle about 1 inch down. Then the bottom corners are cut at a slight angle.
I then folded it in half so that the cut corners meet. I used double stick tape along the outside edges. Punched a hole in the top and then attached a ribbon.


Once complete I hang these on the tree until Christmas!

3 comments:

  1. Hi there Wendi - I was looking through my sitemeter and noticed your blog, so I thought I'd come for a visit :) I'll have to add you to my "Friends Who Link Here" sidebar.

    I love these gift tags. You did a beautiful job!

    Nice to "meet" you, and have a lovely Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. L.O.V.E. your blog! :-) What a fun craft! I love paper crafts. :-)

    I'm hosting Xmas too (for my in-laws). We're doing it tonight actually (and what am I doing reading a blog!?!?!?) I make Christmas cookies and am going to use icing to write everyone's name on a cookie and use that a their place setting for our dinner. But then again, time and ticking and I'm reading your blog... :-)

    Have a merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this idea!!! Oh how I wish I had seen this post earlier!!! We just got back from visiting nieces and nephews and handed out tons of gift cards!! I would have LOVED to have used your idea!!!

    His,
    Mrs. U

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!