Wednesday, November 08, 2006


My Favorite Scraper

When I unloaded the dishwasher today, one of my scraper had taken a dive. A dive right into the heating element! I was just a little sad.

I can not say enough good things about the Pampered Chef Scraper (I think they call it a spatula, I have always heard it called a scraper. Must be a regional thing!) They are a little expensive, but I think well worth it. It is one piece, so the top doesn't pop off the handle over time. It is heat resistant and does not stain. I can't stand to use one that has that pinkish orange stain. Yuck! These are on my top 10 must haves for the kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!