Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Home Making

Day two of being a homemaker.

I must admit that so far I am enjoying this more than I thought I would. Let's see, yesterday I did:

*5 loads of laundry (When we went to bed last night the only dirty clothes were the ones we had just taken off.)
*I have scrubbed the stove top & microwave
*Polished the kitchen table and chair
*Sweep & mopped the floor
*Made the kitchen sink shine.

There are still many things I am wanting to complete. I am working on my huge to do list.

I even went to see my aunt today for a hair cut. On a weekday, in the middle of the day. Wow! Mom even went and had a perm. I didn't have the stress of lets hurry up so I can cram in 50 things before I head to bed. This is great!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5:01 PM

    Very productive day!! What a blessing that you are now able to care for your husband and your home full-time!!

    His,
    Mrs. U

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!