Thursday, November 30, 2006

Construction Zone

Things have been busy this week. We have finally made it a stopping point on our living room. I was beginning to wonder if there would be Christmas Tree this year!

The walls are in and painted! I still need to put up the wallpaper and there is no trim, but it looks like a room now. We decided after hours of priming and painting yesterday that we were done until after the holidays. Just too much going on.

The wallpaper will be on the bottom half of the room with a border, so I have been able to hang things on the walls today. Tonight the carpet will be cleaned and hopefully tomorrow the tree goes up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!