Sunday, November 26, 2006

Christmas Wrapping







This year I have decided to wrap gift simply. I am using brown packing paper that I am going to hand stamp and wrap with fabric bows. I will be making the name tags. I will be using a circle on some to represent an ornament and then I am making some in the shape of a pine tree. For the packages I mail out I will attach a handmade card to the front of the package. Saturday I sent out a package as part of a Secret Santa swap that is hosted by my adoption yahoo group. I am very pleased with the way these turned out! Hope you enjoy.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:32 AM

    Too cute!!! I love the way you've wrapped these!!!

    His,
    Mrs. U

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:27 PM

    Wow! Those manage to look professionally done but keep the charm of homemade at the same time.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!