Sunday, September 17, 2006

Weekend Accomplished!

I have had a very busy weekend, but I feel like I have accomplished so much. On Saturday I had a morning doctor's appointment and then I went shopping with my Mom and sister. We are on a mission to finish most of our Christmas shopping before the big rush.

We did most of our shopping at Wal-Mart. Several hours and two heaping shopping carts later there was a lot to mark off of the list.

On Sunday we decided to have a lazy morning. We sleep in late and lazed around reading the newspaper. So nice! Then we worked around the house. All of the laundry is done, we mowed the grass and worked on the bathroom. We are in the finishing mode of a complete bathroom remodel. We hung towel racks, painted and installed the closet door. Then I got to do the fun stuff! I put everything back in the closet. I love the feeling of being organized!

The goal is to have the bathroom finished next weekend. This is the to do list:

Install Shower Doors (waiting on a part - should be here this week)
Fill in some nail holes in the trim & touch up paint
Install Decorative Wall Shelf
Stencil
Hang Curtain
Organize the vanity

Hopefully I will have time to tackle something each evening.

I will keep you posted on the progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!