Tuesday, September 12, 2006



Cookie Dough

Chuck recently brought home some cookie dough he bought as part of a fund raiser. We liked having a few fresh baked, warm cookies in the evening. It got me thinking and this is what I came up with.

I scooped my fresh cookie dough (I made Chocolate Chip using the Toll House recipe) onto a cookie sheet covered with parchment paper. I then put the sheet in the freezer until the cookies where fairly solid (approx 1/2 hr). I then put 12 cookies into a freezer bag.

Now I can pull a bag out of the freezer in the afternoon when I return home from work. By the time we are ready for an evening snack, I can make fresh baked cookies!

1 comment:

  1. I have SO been wanting to try this - thank you for doing it first and letting me know it works! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!