Tuesday, September 05, 2006

The Beginning

Well, today I enter the world of blogging! Let me start my saying my life is not very exciting. I will start by introducing myself. I am Wendi, age 35, from Central Indiana. I have been married for 5 years to a wonderful guy, Chuck. We have no children, but are in the process of adopting from China.

We started our adoption process March 05. We were DTC (Dossier to China) 09/23/05 and received a LID (Log in Date) 10/13/05. This is when the "real" wait began. We have been waiting for 10 mos and have no idea when the wait will end. For those of you not in the adoption community it is hard to understand. We basicly just have to wait our turn. Each month China will release referrals (a picture of child matched to a family with medical information). Depending on how many referrals each months determines the current wait times. Currently my adoption agency says the wait is 13-14 mos, but they expect that to increase.

It is frustrating, but the way I look at it is.....God knows when and where I will meet my sweet baby and I have to try to paitently wait. Easier said then done at times.

Off to finish dinner. On tonights menus: Crock Pot Pot Roast w/ gravy and left over cloverleaf rolls from yesterdays dinner. Yum!

1 comment:

  1. What an exciting time in your life. Welcome to blogsville where we are all happy to see you. Here's a batch of brownies and a pant. ;0)

    I can't wait to see your sweet little blessing!
    Warmly, Michele

    www.ahopefulhollar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!